Monday, June 25, 2012

goodbye for now, but not for good


I think I've been avoiding writing.  The most obvious reason is I was all consumed with the culmination of my master studies by wrapping up my thesis which was completed and submitted June 20th- wahooo!  I'm a master! 

But, I think I was also avoiding this entry because it means this whole wonderful experience of studies and life in Norway is coming to an end.... for now.  I don't know what the future holds and I know I will return.  Soon.  Norway has a piece of my heart. 

There's so much I'd like to share about my time here but I feel I'll never express it properly.  Perhaps I will start trying as I process.  But, for right now I'm enjoying my last day in Bergen.  The sun was shining for my last goodbye and I had a chance to see a few friends for coffee as well as get a mountain run in today.  There's nothing like Bergen on a sunny day.  It's truly one of the prettiest cities- a quaint European town with green mountains that run to the sea. 

I also had the chance to do a little recording with a friend from Cafe Opera jam session.  I hope you enjoy our work from a few hours this evening.  Thanks David!



And, with that I say 'skal' with my last Hansa beer.

Bergen and the wonderful people I've met during my time here- you have a piece of my heart.

San Diego- I'm coming home and there's no place sweeter.

skal og vi ses,
lisa liv

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - that was really touching! I'm glad you had this special opportunity.

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks