Monday, April 09, 2012

I'm still a girls girl


Dear blog reader,

I do, indeed, post a lot of stories about great hikes and weekends in the mountains.  And, I am loving my time in the mountains of Norway.  But, I'm still a girls girl and love pretty colors, baubles, clothes, and the like too.  I have less disposable income to indulge myself these days and am shedding material possessions by moving around (this is a whole other story about breaking bad purchasing habits and learning to do more with less which has all been very positive... I'm sure my father is scratching his head about my claims as he passes my bedroom in San Diego teaming with 'stuff'.. but, I digress). So, I thought I would share something that came through my inbox which is rather groovy and eco-friendly.  Staple another dream to the dream board for me for when I'm gainfully employed and decorating my own place again.  In the meantime, go forth and enjoy if you are in the market for some new adirondacks. 



god natt!
lisa liv 

No comments: